IMPACT Atlanta 2010 [iATL 2010] is fast approaching, and we are needing your help to spread the word!
Held concurrent with the 2010 General Conference Session of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, iATL 2010 will be a power packed leadership and discipleship experience. Adventist collegians through young professionals age 35 from around the world are invited to apply for one of the 250 available positions to sharpen their leadership and compassion skills through training and community service.
As ministry leaders and church members, it is our responsibility to further the cause of Christ by preparing the next generation for the championing of the Gospel. iATL 2010 will be the premier leadership and discipleship training venue this year for a select ‘Gideon’s band’ of young adult leaders. Who will you send?
To help aid the process of sponsoring and encouraging your young adult peers to apply for one of the 250 limited positions, we have compiled here a comprehensive library of information and publicity resources for download. As well, we have a brand new website up and running: IMPACTatlanta.info
Click the link to access Library –>
- iATL 2010 Registration Form (for Electronic Completion): iATL INFO & Affidavit
- Short PSA Announcement: iATL 2010 PSA
- More Detailed Press Release: iATL 2010 Newsrelease
- FAQ’s Sheet for Quick Reference: iATL 2010 FAQ’s
- Pre-Scripted Powerpoint for Presenters & Promoters: iATL Powerpoint v2
Click the link to access Media –>
- Promo JPG Front:
- Promo JPG Back:
- Promo Handbill Front: iATL 2010 Promo Card PDF – Front (for Print 4.125 x 5.25)
- Promo Handbill Back: iATL 2010 Promo Card PDF – Back (for Print 4.125 x 5.25)
- IMPACT 2010 Logo:
- IMPACT 2010 Background 1:
- IMPACT 2010 Background 2:
- IMPACT 2010 Background 1 (sans log0):
- IMPACT 2010 Background 2 (sans logo):